About the job
We are looking for a Training Specialist. This position is responsible for developing and monitoring the implementation of the annual training plan & implementing the necessary actions for the development of human potential.
- Monitor performance evaluations: validation, certification and recertification.
- Manage the documentation for the control and evaluation of training activities.
- Coordinate with the team of internal training instructors.
- Ensure the development and monitoring of training indicators.
- Choose the appropriate pedagogical tools for each type of training.
- Bac+5 in Project Management or equivalent.
- Flexibility and availability.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication & Collaboration
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company;
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some see technology. We see a way to make connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice – Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Adresse Kenitra
- Niveau d'éducation Bac+5 in Project Management or equivalent
- Site Web https://aptiv.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/APTIV_Careers/job/Kenitra-Morocco/Training-specialist_J000606521-2