Morocco Times TV is a leading global media organization, the publisher of Moroccotimes.tv, which attracts global unique browsers each month. We are renowned for our ground-breaking independent journalism and our award-winning digital products.
More people than ever before are reading, watching and listening to Morocco Times journalism from Morocco and across the world.
That’s where you come in. We are now looking for a Newsletter Writer Journalist (daily) to develop and write a daily current affairs newsletter for Morocco Times TV.
You will be a prominent public face of Morocco Times TV with a strong track record on a national publication and confident in representing the paper in the public eye.
About the role
- Create, develop and write the daily current affairs newsletter for Morocco Times TV
- Lead on and develop the newsletter strategy
- Check all work for accuracy and legal compliance
- Play a key role in shaping the Morocco Times TV’s editorial position on a range of issues, in liaison with senior editors and correspondents
- Attend the daily news conference and weekly planning sessions
- Work closely with colleagues – other reporters, news editors, data specialists and visual journalists – on collaborative projects
- Junior journalist or Experienced with a strong track record working on national titles
- Interest in global news agenda
- Familiarity with trends in newsletters
- Experienced in effectively utilizing social media and multimedia
- Understanding of media law
How to apply
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for or email us on [email protected]
- Adresse Kamal Parc Center Immeuble A Bureau 14
- Salaire proposé Negociable
- Niveau d'éducation Bac+2 or Bac+4
- Expérience 0-2 ans
- Site Web moroccotimes.tv